Sunday 23 July 2017

Part 1-6: Day 1 First service to master....

I pushed myself up slowly with my hands.. Reached under the skirt and pull down the panties.. Removing it, I could see that it was extremely sticky..

Sidenote: during our pre-session discussion, we talked about stuffing soiled panties into my mouth as gag as well as a form of washing the panties with my saliva.. Never tried this before..

Now thoughts of being asked to stuff this sticky thing into my mouth is not that much of the fantasy anymore.. I seems about to happen.. And oddly.. I feel scared putting it into my mouth when holding it on my hand and seeing this gluey thing...

Waiting for that expected instruction,
instead, he said: 'Give this to me... Change into a new panties (handing me a fresh one) and make sure that useless penis remain pulled and tucked!'

Relief that it is not entering my mouth YET... I just put on the new panties obediently, with hands pulling the penis back to make sure I don't commit another mistakes..

Master said: 'I will remove the clips off those slutty nipples, not because I spared you.. but because I want you to focus on your NEW PUNISHMENT!..'

Thought of the relief from clamp really made me immediately pulled up my pinafore and the blouse and the bra up quickly for the master to put back the binder's handle..

Master shouted: Who give you permission to remove your UNIFORM! How many SERIOUS CRIME YOU WANT TO COMMIT BEFORE YOU LEARN!!

I FROZE AGAIN! This time I remained fearfully silent.. knowing I am under the mercy of master..

Master continued: I remove this clips first... you will have it back later.. dun worry....

I stood there allowing him to apply the handle back and unclip it off both nipples.. The moment the clip was removed.. a sudden blood rush feeling to my nipples with another sting of pain hit the nipple, not knowing where it comes from..

Master instructed: 'Put back on the uniform.. You useless slut..'

I did as instructed..

Master walked and sit at the edge of the bed.. pulled down his pants..

(I guessed master want me to do a blowjob on him. We discussed briefly before the session... but this reality and me facing this activity in front of me is FAR from anticipation.. I felt I do not want to blowjob him.... )

But then again.. No way out..

Master just said: 'kneel in front of me..'

Cassandra: 'Yes master..'

And reluctantly walked and kneel in front of him. I could see master pulling down his brief and can see his hairy penis right in front. It smelled terrible.. mixture of musky and pungent smell.. It immediately created a deterrence! (Master have not bathed since morning, maybe probably the night before)

How come the feeling is not as I fantasized before the session, it really feels so opposite!

Suddenly, I could feel his hand force my hand towards his penis..

He instructed: 'LICK'

I did.. it tasted bitter!

He commanded: 'Keep licking until it becomes hard! and no BITING! I WARN YOU!'

I just keep licking.. Closing my eyes doing it.. Now I could feel tears coming..

I heard: 'Behave as if you enjoy it! Lick more intense..!!!'

I quickly wiped the tears off and lick faster.. until finally his penis harden..

Master suddenly push forward... I felt his penis pushed right into my throat!

Master said: 'I am teaching you to service me, you understand?'
(while saying, my head was continuously pulled up and down by his hand)

I couldn't response as I was gagged by his penis..

After few minutes of master's guiding hand.. He let go HIS HAND and instructed me to keep doing it and faster.. I obeyed and continued to push my HEAD to and froth his penis... Faster and faster.. I feel a little from that but dared not stop.. .

Few more minutes have past and suddenly felt master starting to tense, and suddenly felt an explosion of CUM into my mouth! It tasted HORRIBLE!! First time!!

Master remained his penis in my mouth for few more seconds as few more bursts of cum exploded into my mouth.. Its so yucky!

Finally, master pulled out his penis..

and instructed: 'LICK THE TIP CLEAN!'

I meekly obeyed, though in my mind.......... reluctantly.

Master continued: 'make sure you swallow everything I give you..AND SWALLOW AS IF YOU ENJOY IT!! You will have alot of these the next few days.. since you don't seems to appreciate human food.. And this is not a punishment! It is a small service for your master to pleasure him.. Clear?!!!?'

I replied meekly and sadly: 'Yes master..'

Master: 'Seems like you need alot of taming.. Yes master what?'

I replied: 'Yes Master, Cassandra understand..'

Master: 'You are really naughty.. will add on to your punishment points! Thank me for the cum you bitch.. and refer yourself as what I refer you from now on! clear?!!'

Bitch: 'Yes Master, bitch thank master for the cum you gave bitch..'

Master: 'And does my bitch enjoy it.....?? Better say it next time before i ask you!'

Bitch: 'Yes Master, your bitch enjoys it.. (Holding back tears)'

Master: 'Complete THE WHOLE THING!, You useless BITCH!'

Bitch: 'Yes Master, bitch thank master for the cum you gave bitch.. (slight stuttering, close to tear).. your bitch enjoy it....'

Master: 'Good! You seems hard to tame hur... Don't worry... I will make sure you learn... Learn the hard way...'

Could feel mouth nervously contracted when he said this. Deep sense of regret was all over me. It was barely half a day into the session and all the FEELINGS of WANTING OUT is all over my body..

There I am kneeling in-between master's legs, with his penis in front of me... trying hard not to cry... but clearly showing a very sad expression.. Taste of his cum seems to get stuck in my tongue.. Felt so utterly grossed.. Was simply trying hard to swallow as much saliva as possible to 'rinse' off the taste. But somehow, my body don't seems to be producing the saliva, especially at such times where I need it..

I looked up, seeing master still in his euphoric state after his discharge. Somewhat, words just came out of my mouth: 'I am thirsty.'

SLAP!!!

I could feel a hand suddenly hit onto my left cheek, so sudden! Felt my head turned.. Took me awhile to registered that I was slapped!

MASTER: 'WHO GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO SPEAK? WHO GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO LOOK UP? AND WHAT COURAGE YOU HAVE TO USE " I"!'

SLAP!
Head suddenly swings to the other side.. Master just used the other hand to slap! The shock really made me lose control! Tears just flowed...

MASTER: 'CRY! Who give you permission to cry! My slave must appear happy at all times.. You want more punishment is it?'

(Sidenote: during the pre-session discussion, we did talk about in event that I cry, master will not show compassion, and he will not pull back... and instead he will force me to smile and look happy, that was also a way to make my mind be brainwashed to be 'enjoying' such INHUMANE TREATMENT.. Think such suggestion will only feel nice in a fantasy world, and now I regret it)

MASTER: 'SMILE! BE HAPPY! SMILE!'

I counldn't, still trying to stop my tears..

SLAP! SLAP! 2 slaps hit my face!

MASTER: 'Stop crying before more slap comes!'

All my energy to pull back the tears.. so hard to be controlling this emotions...

SLAP! SLAP!!! More slaps!

Mustered all I could to stop... a sudden silence I produce.. I the emotions still within me.. outside sudden silence... Felt as if I am 2 person, 1 on the outside and 1 inside..

Master seems to be making progress in taming me, from a carefree man, to a submissive girl who looses all her rights..

Really felt that I am becoming another person now.. No more MY RIGHTS anymore..

Master continues: 'KNEEL PROPERLY! Your hands!'

I quickly kneeled lower, both hands placed on the lap, heads bowed..

Master: 'Stay!'

I just simply kept still.. Well submitted..

He stood up and walk away.. While I just simply remained in position. Dared not move.. From my side, could hear him entering the toilet.. Knowing full well that he is off sight, I dared not move the slightest bit... Seems like his training really worked!!

Think this was finally a moment I was left alone... "Activities" suddenly silenced down.. Left only me meekly kneeled down in the most girly and submitted manner possible..

Now, without anything happening, I finally could take notice of myself....

I could feel a rough sensation inside my anus.. Oh yes! The tampon was still inside! Felt as if a rough sandpaper was rubbing from inside.. It really felt like a foreign object un-welcomed in the body..

Tried constricting the muscles in the anus, hoping to alleviate the discomfort, but the sensation of pain increased.. maybe because it cause a rubbing of tampons within the wall of the intestines.

I dared not move much in case I get punished again.. Nothing seems to be easing the discomfort I was experiencing.. Remained as still as possible though.. And forcing myself to stay still..

To be continued:
Next Part... Drinking it up!
Preview:
I knew instantly it was urine... Yes that we agreed that I will drink master's urine during the session as long as it was not to yellow.. But this liquid just looked naturally deterrence to me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Methods: Mummification

Mummification Equipment Cling wrap Cable tie 1-2 Short length of PVC hose as feeding and breathing tube.. about 10-15 cm is ideal...