Monday 31 July 2017

Part 2-1: Day 2 Mummification

Mummification first thing in the morning? Somehow in my mind, I was not ready.. But do I have any choice? 

Master force feed the me to drink as much water as possible.. Think was about 2 litres..

Then, I was made to stand straight.. 

As mummification restrict the body naturally, like legs will be close together when wrapped tight enough, I was not tied. The only area was being tied at the hands, even this the tying was be minimal, only both my thumbs were cable tied together at the front of the body, of cause with multiple cable ties to prevent me pulling free! Both the hands was placed downwards with the palm facing the body.. This will create the effect that the hands are placed together in a girly manner just right around the abdomen area when in wrap. It also ensures that the hands are well restricted in the wrap.

This was done because after cling wrap, the I could easily move my hands around in the wrap. That is certainly not what the master would like.  Hence, this  make sure it look pleasing to master's eyes when in the wrap- well positioned... 

(Also arm folded is not an option due to safety and preventing blood flow problems.. )

Next, master insert the tube about 5cm into my mouth for preparation for breathing in the wrap. To make sure the tube was securely positioned, master duct taped the tube around the mouth. 

Our discussion before the session: For a good wrap, it is important to make sure the initial wrap is continuous without a cut.. For that to happen, the master can choose to wrap top down or bottom up... Whatever the method, it is important that the master must pull the cling wrap while wrapping to ensure the wrap is tight and secure.

Master chose the bottom up wrapping method. First, he sat me down on the chair and instructed me to lift up the legs and be close together, which I obeyed promptly.. 

Master wrapped around the base of the feet (with the already uncomfortable school shoes on) and around the feet region few times.

After the feet is well wrapped, was instructed to stand up straight. I simply followed all the instruction like a robot.. Maybe I was still dazed from just waking up... 

There the master wrap round the legs and slowly upwards.. Up the feet, over the pinafore skirt and up the pinafore all being wrapped in one smooth motion round and round me..

I was still in dazed when this was done.. Feeling I was still dreaming.. 

When it reached my body region, 
Master instructed: keep the hands close to the sides! both palms open and placed on the abdomen! Press it hard!

I obeyed.. But when I pressed it my flat hands hard on the abdomen.. Felt a slight squeeze on my bladder and accidently squirted some urine out (I guessed).. As I was still dazed, and month already gagged.. I simply let it be.. Really in half-awake mode.. 

The wrap will continued upward until the head region..

At the head region, the wrap continued to go round my head. Master took care to ensure the wrap was well wrapped around the breathing tube and not cover it... 

The process thus far was somewhat mostly silent, maybe master was also just awaken, or that he was really preoccupied mummifying me.. This process was like a second nature to both master and I because we really spent alot of time before the session discussing how it should be properly done.. (Only did not discuss when he will do it.. Which was really unexpected to be NOW, in the MORNING!) 

At the head, the master wrapped around the top of my head to make sure I was completely ENCASED in the PLASTIC MUMMY WRAP! only with breathing tube, also double as feeding tube.. 

After completion of whole wrap, master continued the wrapping back downwards until the body region before ending the wrap.. Only then, master cut away the cling wrap simply by pulling...

In the wrap, I could immediately feel the HEAT! and SWEAT really started coming out of me! Felt super RESTRICTED! and TIGHT! 

Then Master, pivoted my legs, and laid me down on the HARD floor to be LAID TO REST.. For safety, he placed few cushion below my head to make sure my head region is well elevated up to prevent accidental choking.. Somewhat, from afar, this mummified slave looked like it is slightly SLOPED...

There, I was simply left there! Maybe because of the unawaked mode, I somehow immediately dozed off, despite the restrictive feeling.. until... 

Until, I was awaken by my own uncomfort of HEAT, and RESTRICTIVE FEELING... I tried moving about.. NO WAY! EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE!! 

I felt I needed to move... It became so uncomfortable that my legs just simply kicked upwards. As both legs were well bounded together, it sort of created a dolphin kick upwards.. Somehow, this move gave some relief from the restriction.. 

Somehow, I did it a few times.. 

Master Faint voice: STOP MOVING! You NAUGHTY GIRL! Next time you in mummy will bound you DOWN AS WELL! 

I immediately stopped.. Trying REALLY REALLY HARD not to move anymore! 

Master Faint voice continued: Drink WATER! Then through the breathing tube, he poured water in, I struggled to quickly swallow the water.. This time, the thirst, mostly from the sweating, made the water tasted so sweet! That was really a relief feeling from this SESSION.. although not much.. 

This feeding of water happened few times.. not so much to give relief.. But for mere safety sake. To keep me hydrated.. We actually discussed to use a water bag as well, however, we did not managed to get it for this session. With water bag, master would have been more free, not needing to constantly feed water into me.. 

Back to reality! It really indeed was extremely torturous being so restricted! 

Master was constantly watching out.. for what seems like hours.. Although he went about doing stuffs like his morning baths, watching TV and breakfast etc.. Oh yes.. I have sort of lost tracked of time, not sure if morning or afternoon, only know day or night.. 

In my mind... I was really just simply longing and desperately waiting master to finally free me... When???? 

To be continued... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Methods: Mummification

Mummification Equipment Cling wrap Cable tie 1-2 Short length of PVC hose as feeding and breathing tube.. about 10-15 cm is ideal...