Sunday 16 July 2017

Part 1-2: Day 1 The initiation

So it begins....

From now on- he is my master..

First he ordered me to surrender all my personal belonging to him. I slowly took out my wallet, unbuckle my watch, took out my hp and emptied all the contents in my pockets and pass it to him. As I am still 'untrained', I just simply and casually passed all this items to him one by one.

I noticed that master is displeased on his facial expression. He remarked: 'Thats not the way for a girl to present things to her master; never mind, you will later be punished for his once your tranfromation is completed. And I will trained you to be a well-behaved submissive gal.. '

I kept quiet, felt scared and feeling blood flushed away from my face.. I did not know how to answer him.

Actually, in fact, he did not give time for me to answer. He started on his next order: Strip down everything and surrender everything you wear folded nicely and place it on the bed.

I did what he told. Took off my t-shirt and shorts, pull down my briefs.. The moment I pull down my brief, I feel so embarrassed, never felt so naked before like nothing on me.. Its so uncomfortable...

I quickly folded my clothes and place it on the bed.

Master remarked again: Now, stand straight, close your eyes and let me inspect you..

I remembered during our discussion that this inspection is on hair.. So having this expectation and knowing what he is doing, I just obeyed..

But what is unexpected is: I hear the sound of duct tape pulling. Sudden shock to me! We did not plan that!... (Yes yes.. the agreement is that he has all rights to deviate the plan because he is the master, but not so fast right). I dare not open my eyes though..

Next, I felt the duct tape sticking to my mouth.. Didn't know duct tape is so sticky. He pressed the duct tape over my mouth, felt suddenly I FELT GAGGED... AND MOUTH SEALED

Then, I could feel some cloth wrapping over my eyes. Oh that I know.. blindfolding..

Next, on each wrist, he cable-tied 3 cable tie like a bracelet. This is what we termed as "bracelet" which will be used to secure me to any objects or even be bounded together.. That way, this 'bracelet is reusable..

After all these were placed on me, I was ordered to place both hands together in front of me. I did as instructed.. I could feel his hand used 2 cable ties tying the 2 wrist bracelet together.

Next, I could hear the sound of chain. That sounds scary especially in blindfolding..

Suddenly, I feel something over my neck.. it don't feel like chain.. What he did was that master has already measured my neck circumference and cut a portion of the PVC rubber hose to that length, then he slipped that chain in through the PVC hose and collared me with it.. This way, the collar will feel stiffer and the PVC hose, being plastic will make me feel more uncomfortable. The chain will keep the neck securely bounded and means no escape once I am chained.

After the PVC hose chain is circled round my neck, I could hear the sound of the lock clipped. I am not officially necked chained. with a tail of chain hanging down. feels the coldness of the chain on my naked body...

that way, there will be no escape..

Next, I could feel master tugging on the neck chain. I COULD FEEL THE JERK on the neck. like signalling me to move.. I instinctively followed where the chain pull. Can't believe how a chain can control me.. I have no idea where I am going, but i could feel master securing the tail end of the chain on something above... (GUESSED HE IS SECURING ME TO SOME HIGH HOOKS SO THAT I CANNOT ADOPT ANY OTHER POSITION OTHER THAN STANDING, bending a little will not be possible as the chain, being secured to top, will not allow)

Next, my hands, already bounded together, he lifted up and cabled tie to the chain right above me.. now I know I cannot bend down or squat down, if not the chain will choke my neck.. In that position, my armpit were exposed as well...

I knew what he was about to do, shave me.. till clean.. First, he used scissors to cut short my armpit and pubic hair.. Then he shaved the armpit, followed by the pubic and my leg hairs as well.. (I shaved my facial hair in the morning before coming to the session, so he need not process me there).. He inspected me all over, found few lose hairs like one near my nipple, which he just simply shaved off as well..

Thereafter, he remarked: Girl, you are shaved, I will give you your last shower.... Enjoy it while you can... (Oh yes, we agreed that shower meant for luxury and a slave is not entitled to use the toilet or shower) He just simply sprayed water over me, mainly to wash away the hairs instead of making me clean..

Now, i figured out where I am, in the toilet!

While splashing water on me with the shower hose, he remarked: "this is also to wash any manhood off you.."

After the wash, could feel he used the towel to wipe my body all over.. to dry me up.. I know that all these act of service by him, I have to later eventually pay him back at least 10-fold.. So deep in my mind, I felt how is this going to be effect on me.. Worried I felt......

After drying, I felt him applying some sweet scented moisturizer all over my body so I may smell girly,... Think he bought it in the supermarket we went.. I FEELS STICKY THOUGH.. FIRST discomfort...

After this cleansing phrase, he removed my blindfold, then released the chain from the HOOK and instruct me to follow him.. I obediently followed him out of the toilet.. There, I could see the whole set of uniform laid on the table with his chosen choice of panty and bra.. The pair of heels...

He temporary removed my chain, cut the bound between the "bracelet".. Now i can move freely again.

HE instruct me to put on the uniform.. I obediently obeyed.

Wearing the uniform...
First, I took the panties and while halfway up my legs, master stopped me. He instructed me to open my legs slightly, standing by the side, push both my testes into the inguinal canal, and pull my penis through my legs to as far back as I could imagine! Oouch!! I could feel the stretch. It felt painful, but i dared not scream.. He managed to stretch to the extend my penis almost touches my anus.. he locked squeezed in in between my butt and instructed me to: close up my legs and pull up the panties.. then after pulling up, did he let go of his hands..

Then he REMARKED: THIS IS THE POSITION OF THIS BODY PART AT ALL TIME! if the position goes off, YOU WILL BE SERVERELY DEALT WITH!

I could only sallow some saliva in.

Sidenote: I had tried the tug and pulling before on my own before.. and with the panties to secure the penis in place. It did not feel as painful as someone does it for me.. The only pain I felt before is eventually some sore pain if it leave it pulled and tucked overnight.. surprisingly, the panties could keep it in position the whole night.. and with mirror, there was no signs of my penis though although there is a sore pain.. Maybe only after awhile, need to re-tuck and pull... which I will find out during this session.. by how many times I will be SEVERELY PUNISHED for having a budge at the front, or the penis is exposed, which a girl should not have in the first place..

Back to dressing up, Next I put the bra on, then the blouse, slowly buttoning it...Lastly the pinafore, I slipped it over my head, when it was in place, I zipped the side up.. immediately I could feel the heat!. Stuffy....

Next I put on the heels, suddenly feel super elevated. but sort of unbalanced and UNCOMFORTABLE.
(We both agreed that this will be the formal version of the uniform, like in formal schools event where heels are worn instead of school shoes)

Then the master passed me a hair band which I instinctively put it on..

Now, I have transformed into a school girl,... But wait, there is a second part, TO BE MASTER's SLAVE...

Immediately, once I am in uniform, new instructions were given: kneel down and bow head slightly, and never to look up..

I obeyed. NEXT HE GIVES A STINGS OF INITIATION INSTRUCTIONS ON BEHAVIOUR

First, he gave me new girly name. He named me Cassandra.. He also gave me a chinese name: Xiao Hui.. As I am now his slave, I have to follow his surname, Lim. So my full name will be: Cassandra Lim Xiao Hui. He instructed that whenever he calls me by my name, I have to respond in a certain way and if have to curtsy..

I was also told not to speak unless given instruction, and even when instruction is given, I can only speak in a gentle and girly manner. And I can never use 1st person pronun.. I can only say: your girl, your slave or the name given to me (and if i have accumulated punishment points, I cannot even use name.)

He said I may eventually have to refer myself as "this slut" or "this sissy"..

My only allowable sitting position is kneeling, and he pointed to be a kneeling spot, that whenever I am not doing anything, I have to be kneeling there. I was also instructed how I should kneel, of cause the girly way will hand neatly placed on the lap..

He also briefed of the punishment points system which he will mentally keep track which I will earn throughout the session. Master will have the final decisions on how many points I have.

The briefing only covers the essentials and he mentioned that I will learn more of his expectations allow the way through punishments. Although I breifed that I may not be immediately punished but may be accumulated in the punishment point.

IN SHORT, I will no longer have rights and never right, I will be regarded as the most lowly being and have to serve and please my master... and behave in the most girly and slave-like manner.

After he briefed me.. I was told to go to the kneeling corner and have my last proper meal, which he packet from me. Instinctively, I just stood up and walked toward the packet food..

There, I was immediately stopped! Master shouted: STOP!!!!!

He shouted: you misBEhaved girl, why didnt you say"yes master" before standing up.. you have also got to say: Thank you Master for allowing Cassandra to eat" and when you stand up, you did not curtsy! Next you walk like a man, with head up, you are not supposed to lift up your head. And you are not supposed to turn your back to me! In such short time, you commited 7 mistakes, MOST OF IT ARE BIG MISTAKES!

I stood facing him frozen, not knowing what to response.. Think I am in deep trouble! I just stood there staring down..

He continued: You will surely be punished for this little girl...... SEVERELY PUNISHED! Is that cleared!

I replied: Yes Master, I am sorry

Oh not!

He raised his voice again: Another mistake, NOTED..

Seems like I have to pay alot of punishment to learn.. I am starting to regret to have this session..

I chokingly replied: Cassasandra is sorry, Master, I will not do it again..

Oh no! another blunder!

This time, Master is not happy any more..

He stood up and ordered: walk to that chair, bend over on the chair!

I turned to walk.. Oh no! another mistake! I did not acknowledge! I did not curtsy after that! I turned my back again!

GUESSED SUCH PROTOCOL IS NOT A 2ND NATURE TO ME..

Master remarked instantly, this time in a singing manner: More mistakes.. Noted..

When I bend over the chair, my mind thought, going to be caned so soon.. feel little scared..

Master pulled up my skirt at the back, pull down my panties.. (Oh no, must remember, not my panties, because I cannot own anything) Should learn to say, pull down the panties, suddenly, felt a sudden JAB into my anus.. He just jabbed a tampons into my anus! Ouch! the suddenness of it really is painful.

Then he pulled back up the panties and said: now, go eat, remember to thank me for the small small punishment..Your main punishment will come later!  you will have this tampon remain in you throughout, if you remove it yourself, more severe punishment will come! Only time it can come out is when I give permission. IS THAT CLEAR!!????!!!

I slowly and carefully replied (words now seems hard to speak, maybe because of the fear struck on me now): Yes Master......... Cassandra is clear.... Cassandra thank master for the punishment.... Permission for Cassandra to go eat?"

Master: Thats better, but can be improved, talk in higher pitch next time! Now go!

Cassandra: Yes Master (This time I remembered to curtsy and walk few steps back before gently taking the packet from the table to the kneeling corner)

To be continued......

Next: Last proper meal..
Preview
Usually, my normal routine, I would eat fast and scope food and briefly bite and swallow, so I just merely brought this habit into this session, not know I have to pay a high price just with regard to food alone....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Methods: Mummification

Mummification Equipment Cling wrap Cable tie 1-2 Short length of PVC hose as feeding and breathing tube.. about 10-15 cm is ideal...