Sunday 16 July 2017

Part 1-1: 4 days 3 nights of being a forced school girl in uniform

Part 1-1

Day 1: Pre-session

Woke up by 8am this morning. Today is going to be the 1st day of our long awaited session that my potential master and I has planned for months. Finally, I am going to live up my fantasy of being a slave school girl in full school uniform to be trained and serve my beloved master.

The master managed to book a chalet for our 4 days 3 nights session, where I will be forced-transform into a lowly sissy school girl and remain as it until the end of the session.

We agreed there will be no safe words involved. It will be as realistic as it gets. Only way out is when the time reaches the end of session.

Once the session starts, I can only be out when the session reaches the end. Crying, regret, or even pity from master will not be any EXCUSES to end the session. It is a one-way ticket- and I was the advocate of that during our month long discussion.

Our meeting is at 10am near one of the heartlands central in Singapore. After linking up, we will both go around to places to purchase the items required for the session before booking into the chalet. That includes sets of school uniforms from uniform shop, girly underwears and all the items required for the session.

We have to get everything from scratch because I purged all the school uniforms I collected many years ago in fear that some of my family members would find out about my hidden fantasy.

Now, I have reached the meet-up point, half hour early because I am not prepare to risk punishment. My heart has been skipping beats, maybe because of the partial anxious of the potential physical, emotional and mental pain I have to endure, or the excitement of finally being able to experience the fantasy. Many thoughts keep going through my mind, like how am I going to feel being caned, or always having to kneel down as sitting positions etc. Although my potential master and I spent countless late nights the past few months discussing on what will happen during the session, they are only just imaginations. Today will be the REAL THING!

We all know REAL thing will usually deviate from the FANTASY.... Thoughts like what if it is not as 'enjoyable' as what I have fantasy about? How? Thoughts of running away from the sessions started creeping in..

But no! This fantasy has been dwelling on my mind for a long time..... Not just weeks or months.. But years!!! I started developing this fantasy ever the age of 12.. I am already in my early 30s! There were times when I flushed it away.. But it always REVISITED me and got me up late at nights fantasizing about it! Ran away from it long enough! I do not want to regret in my old age that I have gone through this experience. WE ONLY LIVE LIFE ONCE!!!

My potential master arrived on time. He saw me sitting at Macs and approached me. We greeted each other and talked briefly before setting off to buy the stuffs.

Note our cordial meetup instead of and D/S greetings. We both agreed that the roles will kink in at the point of the INITIATION PROCESS. Before the session, I am still a normal human being and he will be my friend.

First stop, we drop by the uniform shop. Measurement for my size was done prior to today. So we know the size of the uniforms to purchase. And we have agreed on the type of school uniforms I will be wearing for the session.

We will be having 2 sets of different uniforms:

Set 1 - School uniform consist of white blouse and pinafore with zipper at the side
This uniform looks STUFFY to be worn the whole day. I once owned one of it and I sort of agreed, especially once I zipped up the pinafore, it will tighten the whole uniform. It will definitely feel stuffy and start sweating. Needless to say, This set of uniforms will be worn for most parts of the session.. That includes to sleep in -if I am even given a proper sleep in the first place.

We got 2 pairs of school socks there as well

We have to go a different uniform shop to purchase the other set of uniform:
We had few choices, we may even purchase both so got more choice for my potential master:

Set 2- preferably a 1 piece dress uniform that can be worn over the Set 1 or be easily changed into. This is what we nicknamed as 'service (additional) uniform'. The name itself explains alot.
During the session, I am expected to soil the set 1 uniforms until become very sweaty and smelly, which is definitely not acceptable and will render SERIOUS punishment for soiling the uniform, but we do not want to ignore the possibility. So as the name suggest, when I comes a time when I gets too smelly or dirty for my master and when I need to perform services (eg. being a chair for master, service him in close proximity etc) I can be ordered to either change to 'service uniform' or wear it over the set 1 to cover the dirt and smell so that I will not offend or discomfort my master.

Afterall, I do not deserve any comfort in the session, likewise, the master deserves full comfort!

Panties and bra buying-
Enroute to the second shop, we dropped by the heartland corridor stalls which sells cheap underwear, like 3 for $10 kind. Potential master and I each picked 3 piece of panties each. We both decided that that I will be wearing the bikini types of panty, material not important. What more can we expect from such stalls. Anyway. I choose mostly the mild coloured panties and my potential choose the more colourful types.

The stall also sells bra. We both agreed that we will choose the simple looking bra because thats what school girls would have worn to school. Since the cheap price, we got 2 sets of T-shirt bra and 2 sets of sports bra.

In total, we bought 6 panties and 4 bras.

After paying, while walking away, my potential master cheekily whispered to my ear: 'you will not have a chance to wear all theses' and smiled.

He is true. Because most probably I will be permanently wearing one set of bra the whole session, not allowed to remove it. And 1 panties the whole time until it gets extremely soiled, then the master will stuff that panty into my mouth as gag and make me wear a fresh pair. I may be forced to wear back the dirty panty after the gagging.

His comment, though true, set shivers down me. Its the first sign of his domination over me for the day.

Thereafter, we go various other shops around singapore to buy different items.
Got a pair of school shoes
pair of plain black 4 inches stiletto court shoes.

Oh yes! did I mention, the attire for the whole session is full school uniforms including footwear and hair accessories..
So means at all time, I will either be in school shoes or high heels..

Generally as s guide: sleeping time and admin time will be school shoes, and day time or 'party' evening in heels.

So further list of items includes:
many bags of cable tie of different sizes
cane
Cling wraps from plastic shops
2 small pail (one for me to shit and pee, one for washing thing in if there is need)
3 m long chains
small pad locks
rubber hose
Tampons
and many more items to be used for the session... We managed to rushed all these'errands' by 2pm, potential master drives, makes it easier... We agreed that any other items we missed out, he will go out again during the session to purchase.

We went to a nearby eatery for lunch. We agreed that I will not have lunch, but instead packet the food for me to consume during the session as my 'last proper meal'.. He ordered his food and ate while I sat opposite him watching. He ate quite fast though. Then he went to the economic rice stall to packet rice with few dishes for me... His choice not mine...

We then proceed to check in to the chalet..

The chalet is quite a spacious landed dwelling with floor tiles and ample space to have our session. It is also 2 storey with only a room at the top which gives the master much space to exploit on his creativity on his subject.

After checking in, we both unloaded all our items we bought into the chalet. After the last items were laid on the floor. My soon to be master just asked: Ready?

I sighed and replied: Yes..

It begins...... The initiation process

No comments:

Post a Comment

Methods: Mummification

Mummification Equipment Cling wrap Cable tie 1-2 Short length of PVC hose as feeding and breathing tube.. about 10-15 cm is ideal...