Monday 31 July 2017

Part 1-11: Day 1-2 First night

Master: Good! Now go to sleep!

He walked towards me, applied back the blindfold, then somehow, pull the tail end of the chain and secure it somewhere high above me.. That way, I could not fully lay down on the floor as the chain was positioned such that I could only remain kneeling, if my head drops lower, the chain around the neck would have prevented it.. Put on the pacifier onto the mouth!

Oh yes.. He also removed the tampons off me.. and insert a new one back... (Safety purpose to prevent toxic shock syndrome) .. And also forced feed me with another bottle of 1.5litres plain water (Safety to make sure I stay healthy)

On now, back in isolated position: In a sweat drenched stuffy uniform, without air con or fan, kneeling blind-folded, with ear-plugs stuck and pacified (at least this time no panties), rough tampons on.. and chained by the neck to keep me in position.. TO SLEEP?

Impossible.. I did attempt... Closed eyelids.. Impossible to sleep..

Oh yes.. Master went up to the 2nd floor of the chalet, the bedroom to rest for the night on proper bed..

Forgot to mention, to prevent mischief, master bounded both hands together to my back.. which added up to the discomfort.. Could feel the TIGHTNESS of the uniform more especially with the hand stretched to the back..

So that night.. As master mentioned, was really a night of reflection of mistakes.. Sleepless, thoughts really rolled in and out.. Different thoughts... Thoughts of regret:

What on earth, with my sound mind, did I ever agreed to it? It does not seems to feel as good as what my fantasy would have felt.. It is so DIFFERENT! I FEEL SO... SUCH IN-DESCRIBABLE UNCOMFORTABLE FEELING... Sense of regret really sets in... and no way out! I stupidly agreed that there is no way out, even if I said I want it to end will not end it! 

Could only bear with it..

Eventually.. thoughts of resolution and fate acceptance.. To behave and obey as how I should be, master's lowly slave servant school girl to serve and wait on master..

By then hours (what seems like) passed... and by shear fatigue, I dozed off... Leaning by the wall....

SLAP!!! Ouch!

That was the first thing in the morning! SLAP! And awoken by it!

The goggle blindfold was already removed.. Realised that I was leaning by the wall curled by in fetus position.. somehow, I managed to position the most comfortable sleeping position to sleep!

Half awake, I opened my eyes.. and master standing in front of me.

Master sarcastically remarked: Good morning Xiao Hui..

I instinctively replied: Morning..

SLAP!! SLAP!!

Master: Where is your manner! Make me angry first thing in morning! The sleep wash your memory off issit? You are my SLAVE! and
SLAVE wakes up earlier than master and wait on him!
And to Greet him first thing in the morning! not the opposite!
And this slave forget your slave manners! what simply MORNING! where is your complete sentence!
And why are you not KNEELING!
(Master voice raising every successive sentence)

I quickly kneeled back down.. still in sleepy mode.. so simply kept quiet..

Master: where is your greeting??

I forced spoke (really not really to speak in the morning): Good morning master.. Cassandra awaits your instruction ..

Master: LEARN! I call you Xiao Hui! Refer to that! Where's your manners! (Quite loudly)

Shocked, I forced out, reluctantly: Good morning master.. Xiao Hui awaits your instruction ..

Master: SOUND HAPPY!

I forced out the happier tone: Good morning master.. Xiao Hui awaits your instruction ..

Master: Where's my bow?!

I again forced out the happier tone: Good morning master.. Xiao Hui awaits your instruction .. (bowed head) 

Master: You want to sleep right? I give you! You will sleep as a mummy! 

To be continued:  
Next part: Day 2 Mummification 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Methods: Mummification

Mummification Equipment Cling wrap Cable tie 1-2 Short length of PVC hose as feeding and breathing tube.. about 10-15 cm is ideal...