Friday 12 July 2019

Part 2-9: Day 2 Waiting on Master


Master continued: Not now Cassandra... You still have your slave obligations to fulfill,.... it will come later... MY TIME!! not your choice.......

Glurp.... swallowed some saliva... Master's words are always reminding me of who I am now.. His complete submissive...

Then master instructed: ' Bend on all 4s in front of my feet!'

Starting to become habit, I observed protocol by curtsy, bowing and responded: 'Yes master, Cassandra obey..'

I did as I was told.. Bend over on all 4s in front of him.

It that instance, I just simply place his feet on my back. Could feel the weight down on my back! I am now his FOOTSTOOL...

He switched on the TV and began watching...

I could hear the sound, but did not have the privilege of watching it.. I was really tempted to turn my head to the screen... Very curious of what was the scene attached to the sound... But I knew better not to do it, before I get into more trouble..

Moments later, maybe 5 mins... The strain from the master's leg was starting to be felt on my back.. I instinctive bent lower...

Master immediately responded: Bend up!!

I quickly straighten up again.. enduring the straining position I am in...

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Methods: Mummification

Mummification Equipment Cling wrap Cable tie 1-2 Short length of PVC hose as feeding and breathing tube.. about 10-15 cm is ideal...