Tuesday 9 July 2019

Part 2-8: Day 2 Cleaning master's feet

Then master said: Now now now... mouth is clean enough for me... Time to lick clean my feet...

Lick feet?? Another new 'activity' I never tried before.. Definitely not in my regular life.. I viewed it as extremely dirty for such act... This is going to be tough.. Cannot imagine licking feet... But somehow, there is no choice... the regretful feeling comes again!! Regret to even suggest this.. Regret to even suggest no safewords....

Somehow, despite, I will still proceed... Regardless..

Have to go through it....

Master continued: Go kneel below me at the sofa and lick clean my feet...

With that, master just walked to the sofa and sat down there.. Too quick also for me to do any protocol...

Instinct to follow instructions become dominant by now instead of any reluctance or reasoning.. I am really getting into this role deeper and deeper.. Even to extent of just to follow instructions more than thinking of retaliation against what I do not want to do... Master's training is effective....

Lost as i was expecting to do protocol.. I hastily stood up and followed after master to the sofa area and kneeled before him...

By now, his feet is right in front of me... seemingly signaling me to do the job...

Careful not to commit any more mistake, I bowed and requested for permission: Master, Casssandra request for permission to lick clean master's feet..

Master simply replied: Proceed..

I simply bowed lower to the closest feet in front, for this case, the right feet. There was a SMELL! Master seems like he has worn his shoes and it was smelly.. I really wanted all this to end... Somehow, I froze right above his feet, scared to bring the tongue to touch the feet.

Only a few seconds later master's patience ran out: What are you waiting for?? Punishment??? LICK!

His voice, has become my instruction and instinct.... Somehow, without thinking, I just followed what this voice said and immediately licked...

It tasted really salty......

Surprising, it tasted good! maybe it is because it was salty, compared to castor oil raw vegetables, or the sour vinegar... Maybe, I am still hungry and the saltiness satisfy my hunger...

I began licking more profusely, covering every inch of the feet. Also, somehow, my saliva keeps flowing and covering the entire feet with a decent layer of saliva..

After covering the entire surface, master lifted up his feet and I continued to lick his sole... It felt different... Felt tough and hard, but still salty... I swiftly lick it... Somehow felt like an excited dog licking master...

Finishing the entire right feet, I excitedly moved over the left feet and continued the same...

It was not that bad afterall, and somehow I felt like a reprieve from all the torturous happenings thus far... It somehow felt like comfort 'foot' (food) and somehow tasty..

The licking ended quite fast to me... Maybe because of it felt good.. finally something good.. Finishing the left, I felt so tempted to repeat the right again..

However, right when I wanted to move my head back to the right, Master instructed already:
' Go to the kitchen and get the foot pail and fill with water and bring here with a cloth to rinse my feet'

Dissappointed... Ended so fast...

I obeyed instinctively.. I did the protocol and responded accordingly and proceed to get the pail, fill up with water and bring it back to master.. observed the protocol again before proceeding.

Back to the kneeling position, I gently used the water to wipe his feet with the cloth...

The thought came to me, felt like a slave in ancient time cleaning master's feet.. And felt really humiliating...

After cleaning his feet and dried it, I sounded: Master, Cassandra has finished cleaning master's feet, Cassandra awaits master's instruction..

And waited..

Master spoke: Don't forget you still owe alot of punishments..............

And he just stopped in that suspense... Somehow the regretful feeling came in again.. Punishment has become a very feared words to my ears.. Hearing this word alone is enough, powerful enough to being in a series of NEGATIVITY, THOUGHTS AND MEMORIES....

Master continued: Not now Cassandra... You still have your slave obligations to fulfill,.... it will come later... MY TIME!! not your choice.......


To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Methods: Mummification

Mummification Equipment Cling wrap Cable tie 1-2 Short length of PVC hose as feeding and breathing tube.. about 10-15 cm is ideal...