Friday 5 July 2019

Part 2-6: Day 2 Master's present to enjoy?

Master stretched to released the secure to the ceiling.. The chain immediately loosen and on the spot felt the relieve at my neck.. I simply collapsed onto the ground...

There, I waited for master to release me of all the other tools he placed over me...  Nothing.. 

Next i heard master: Who give you permission to lay down??!! Kneel!! 

I immediately obeyed and adopted my position.. Still anticipating the potential relieve.. 

Nothing happened.. 

I waited... 

Nothing happened...

I sounded (in as politely and gently as possible): Masterrrr, Cassandra ask when you can remove the things you put on me?? 

Master: What ME!! You are not entitled to this vocabulary!! 

He continued sadistically: I freed you already.. From the chain.... You are still being punished... punishment is punishment! no slag... Stay there until i am happy! 

At this moment, the sore at both nipples, penis, the hole feels increasing... I could only kneel and wait obediently... with my hands still bounded together.. 

Waited.. seconds seems like minutes... minutes like hours... 

Enduring pain.. 

Then could feel master's hand pulling the skirt from the back and instructed: Kneel up! 

I simply obeyed by lifting up my thigh allowing him to easily assess to the back.. 

He lifted up the skirt and partially pulled down the panty.. 

Oh no! Canning again?? I was so scared at this moment.. 

Felt him touching on the penis from the back.. He removed the rubberbands! While removing, felt a final pain from the stretch and finally relieved..

Is it over? 

Master then proceed to remove the clips from the ear.. Though the pain not significant from there... and lifted up the pinafore, blouse and bra combination to free the ULTIMATE PAIN-INDUCING Binder nipple clip.. 

Master next instructed me to adopted the squatting position and placed a SMALL pail beneath.. he pulled out the tampon... could feel the roughness on my internals.. and felt as if I just defalcated.. 

Next, instinctive, I just flushed out everything... The liquid injected just now with the ginger.. All flushed out into the pail in just barely a minute... 

Master instructed me to put back on the panty, with warning to ensure 'THAT USELESS SAUSAGE' remain will pulled and tucked.. And to kneel back down.. 

I simply obeyed immediately after I did the protocol of reply: Yes Master, Cassandra obey.. 

When back to kneeling, master handed me the pail.. I could see the content! Brownish liquid.... Mixture of the spice mixed with the SHIT! 

Then he said: This is the present for the slave.. and slave MUST TREASURE AND APPRECIATE every bit of PRESENT the master give! Make sure this slave finish up every drop of it! And make sure you drink as if you enjoy it! if not I created another batch for you! 

Yuck!! That liquid! its totally undrinkable! I was petrified! 

But not wanting to endure more pain, or anything associated with it, I knew I had to follow exactly!

Careful to follow protocol, forcing a gentle and respectful reply: Yes Master, Cassandra thank Master for the present, Cassandra like all the present master gives Cassandra and will enjoy it! 

After that, inside forcing, outside trying to act as willing and gentle as possible, used both hands to bring the pail to my lips and force myself to, as girly way of sipping a drink to sip the contents in.. 

The moment it touches my tongue, I almost wanted to puke! but after what I just experienced, my instinct told me to just BEHAVE... Inside, I had to press down the puke, outside to force myself to slowly sip the liquid in as girly fashion as possible. 

(How I hope I can quickly swallow the whole thing fast and end it) 

Somehow, after some sips, my body seems to be used to it, I could do finish the rest more easily.. 

Seems like master is doing quite well in BREAKING ME TO SLAVERY AND SUBMISSION, TAMING ME TO BE GIRLY, CONDITIONING ME TO THE LOWEST FORM OF LIFESTYLE.. 

To be continued.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Methods: Mummification

Mummification Equipment Cling wrap Cable tie 1-2 Short length of PVC hose as feeding and breathing tube.. about 10-15 cm is ideal...