Tuesday 16 February 2021

2 year contract- live-in girl maid for master.... typical day- Part 2

Back to the routine

Morning wake-up. & preparation for the day. 

As a slave, I am not allowed any alarm clock or time device in my quarters. I can only estimate the sleep such that I wake up on time. Master has trained me well to inbuilt this biological clock inside from the super training punishments on me. I guessed it has been at least 4-6 weeks since I have overslept. 

Problem I have nowadays are more of unknowingly waking up early to start the day. Master is not bothered by this problem though, as long as I don't go back to sleep halfway into my routine. Just last week there was a day only slept barely 1 hours, thinking it was waking up time, I proceeded with the morning admin routine, morning duties before master wakes up, thereafter waited by his bed side for few hours for his alarm to ring. Guess this bio clock is still in the midst of fine-tuning. 

So back to the morning routine... 

Moment I wakes up, I have to immediately get to work on my admin duties. Unlike the vanilla lifestyle, where first thing after waking up is to wash up. As slave, I do not have such rights. What was allowed was a simple rinse of my mouth and a potty given for me to pee into. Oh yes, did I mention, I have been trained and conditioned to a  strict regime of timing to pee as well. 

So, immediately my first admin task. I have to first to prepare the maid uniform for wear. By now the uniform should have been dried. There, while hanging, I have to paint a thick layer of starch mixture, prepared with traditional starch and water on the uniform so it will be extremely crisp after ironing. After application, I have iron both the blouse and the skirt. With the aid of the starch that hardens with the ironing, the end result is a hardened yet very neat looking piece of garment. Or yes, after ironing, I have to thinly spray master's favourite perfume, smells very girly type onto the uniform as part of the preparation process. Then the uniform is ready for wear. 

Thereafter, I changed out of the admin uniform and into the maid uniform for the day. This uniform is fully prescribed and designed by master for his visual preference and pleasure. 

The pieces of the uniform comprise of 

a black padded bra, which master believes it enhance the looks on the boobs.

Tight fitting long sleeve white blouse to be buttoned all the way up the neck. With a black ribbon. A black outer vest over the blouse. 

Tight fitting kneel-length pencil skirt without slit to limit my stride 

And a 7 inches high stilettos heels to complete the whole uniform. 

(Below pictures are closest pictures found online to help visual the looks of the uniform)



On top of that, whenever I am doing chores, I have to be wearing the prescribed headdress and apron. (Below pictures are closest pictures found online to help visual the looks). So, as usual, first thing I have to put on these accessories in the morning because I will immediately be doing chores. I will only be allowed not wearing apron only when serving in parties or whenever the masters demands. 



Like every morning, the moment the uniform is put on with the accessories, the first feel is restricted movement and stuffy.. But to a slave, I have been brainwashed that this is normal feeling. 

Oh yes. readers may ask, what happen to the panties. Slave is only allowed only 1 change of panties once a week, but again subject to master's call. At times, master may made me change panties more at his discretions. But mostly, I may be wearing the panties on average 2 weeks before being allowed a change. 
 
After putting on the uniform, I kneel by the coffee table to prepare my hair for the day. By now, my hair has grown to about right below the shoulder length. Master prescribed that I have to braid the hair at all times. (like the picture). 

After braiding, I have to apply basic makeup- which master prescribe to make me look for youthful. It comprise only a layer of foundation, some blusher, eye liner and pinkish lip sticks. 

Finally, preparation is ready to perform my chores for the day. 

Morning routine
There, I will go into the kitchen to prepare master' breakfast for the day. Today, he wanted a toast with egg. The fragrance from the food really made me salivate. But i know enough not to be tempted, because slave is not allowed such so-called privileged food. When the food is ready, I presented it nicely on master's dining table. 

Thereafter, I went to prepare master's clothes for the day. Fortunately, master has a routine preference with his clothes, which I have learned the pattern. Although sometimes I got the wrong set for him, which makes him quite unhappy. I will re-iron master's clothes again in the morning so that there is no more crumbles. He loves extremely neat clothings. I will place his clothes nicely by this dressing corner, which I will help him wear when he awakes. 

This is basically the morning chores before master wakes up. In summary, the morning chores are mainly: 
prepare breakfast, 
prepare and iron master's clothes
polish his shoes 

And when ready, KNEEL BY HIS BEDSIDE UNTIL HIS MORNING ALARM RINGS. 

Today, the timing was just right, I just have to kneel barely like 5 mins then his alarm rings. When master wakes up, I do the usual morning greetings to him. 

He walked out of the bed and into the bathroom. I meekly and submissively trailed behind him and waited by him, as he does his morning washups. Then I assisted him to change his clothes, usually I will put on his clothes for him and button his shirt while he does the rest of the changing. But it is based on his mood, I have learnt to observed his mood and cater to his preference for my service every morning. 

After master is dressed, we proceed to his breakfast. I will usually kneel by the side of his chair and wait on him while he finishes his breakfast. After breakfast today, he reaches to a loaf of sliced bread and throw 2 slices onto the dog-bowl right beside the table. 

Yes, the dog bowl is the bowl which I eat my meals from. I thanked master accordingly for the food. 

Diet wise, I am only allowed stale blend bread for all meals, amount is determined by the master. Flavored food is never what a slave should even crave for, and should not even be considered possibility. To keep his slave healthy, master will feed me pills of supplements. There, was only once few weeks ago that master accidentally dropped a slice of meat on the floor. That was were he allowed me to eat that small chunk of meat. That experience was really god-sent, as if I have inherited gold for the day. 

Continuing the routine, when master is ready to go out, I would be kneeling down by the door waiting on him until he leave the house. Before leaving the house, master will apply a ball gag with hole in the middle on me with a lock. Master does that for the few purpose: 
1. prevent the slave from making unnecessary noise or call for help
2. prevent the slave from eating forbidden food when master is away
3. physical to remind the slave of its position. 
 

When master has left the house, I proceed to do my daily housework. 
 
Daily housework

The list of household chores is impossible to finish daily. Master knows that, though he will still punish for incomplete chores. What makes it impossible is that slaves are not allowed to use make-life-easy tools to execute the task. 

For example, I am not allowed to use mops to clean the floor, but only allowed clothes with pail, wiping the floor tiles manually. This task along is extremely backbreaking, especially when done kneeling and with heels. It usually takes more than gruesome 1-2 hours to clean the floor. 

Another is the laundry, I have to handwash master's clothing without washing machine which takes up significant time for the chores. 

Also, the toilet, I am only allowed a toothbrush to brush the tiles and the toilet-wares. Master expects it to be sparkling clean when he comes home. 

In short, most of the chores are required to be done manually, which is befitting of the slave. Modern household tools are far from considerations. 

Standard daily household tasks are: 
Wipe clean the floor
Laundry cleaning
Cleaning of all the rooms including of wiping of all surfaces of dust
Making master's bed (and his guest beds) 
Cleaning of dishes
Ironing of clothes
wiping of all furniture. 
Preparing dinner for master
and the list goes on and on....

Having so much to be done, and to be done manually, time flies before master comes home from work. 

Evening Routine

Master expects me to kneel by the door when he comes back to greet him and wait on him. Usually, I will stop my unfinished chores are rushed to the door about 5 mins before to wait on him until he arrives. 

After all, there is only slave waiting for the master, and no master should wait for the slave.. 

Today, master comes back as normal, with me by the door kneeling and waiting for him. I did the usual greetings and curtsy before he removes the mouth gag. 

Then he proceed to his dining table for the prepared meals. Thereafter. he went to wash up. Before going to his crouch to watch TV. All these with me trailing, and waiting on him. 

When he is watching TV, I will be kneeling by his side body towards him waiting on him and for any instructions. This is usually the time where he will make me self-confess the unfinished chores for the day. Which is a definite that I cannot complete. 

So as usual, I will list down the incomplete tasks, of course in the prescribed way of talking befitting a girly slave. Today, I did not finish about 30% of the daily task. After hearing, master then decides on the punishments and its severity for the chores unfinished, which are usually administered on the spot. Today, master decided to 'award' 30 strokes of cane on each of my palm for the incompetency of my works. 

He stretched his hand out for the cane near his crouch while presented both palms for master's caning. Pain is definite despite how often I have it.. Though by now I am able to endure better, it is still pain afterall. This is especially so from the very first stroke that hit the palm.. Ouch!! AND SHOCKING PAIN... Master proceed to administer the punishment accordingly until he completes it.. And as usually, I had to thanked him in a his prescribed manner. Then he continued watching his TV. 

Seems like administering such punishments are already so daily norm for master that it is nothing significant to him. But as slave, bearing the receiving end, the pain is still felt, which embedded more lesson-learned in my head to improve and behave better. Pain is indeed is useful tools to the master to constantly train and conditioned me to be more of his slave. And to keep me reminded of my position with him. 

Being a typical weekday, after watching tv, master decided to go to bed. And as usual, I kneeled by his bedside waiting on him, until he falls soundly asleep... 

That concludes a typical weekday of life as 24/7 sissy slave maid... And the cycle continues.... 

.... until I commit another major mistakes... or master decides on a special event....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Methods: Mummification

Mummification Equipment Cling wrap Cable tie 1-2 Short length of PVC hose as feeding and breathing tube.. about 10-15 cm is ideal...