Monday 15 February 2021

2 year contract- live-in girl maid for master.... typical day- Part 1

It has been roughly about 1 year into my life as a live-in household 24/7 slave-girl for my master. Halfway through my contract before I am given a chance to make a decision to continue as lifetime slave or be free again. But for now, I have been mental conditioned and trained well by master to be a super girly, demur sissy household slave in my master's house. 

This post is sharing about a typical day as a sissy-slave-maid (as what master refers me as). 

It has been a long day, of chores, serving and some punishments finally I am at my official last task . My last task is to wait on master, kneeling by his bedside until he finally sleeping soundly before I can retreat to the quarter. 

A slave can only sleep after the master's sleep and must rise up earlier than the master to wait on him. 

Finally, when the master is sound asleep, I did the routine bow (careful with every actions because I am always watched by the CCTV) before retreating to the quarter right beside the master's bedroom. 

Master has partitioned a small room barely the size of 3m by 1m right beside his room as a slave quarter. The furnishing only comprise of a bed, few hangers for the uniforms, and a small side table. It does not have any window (afterall slaves don't deserves such), and is ventilated by a 2 small ventilation fans on the wall. The lighting is only a few light bulbs which is create alot of heat when it is switched on.  My bed is actually a coffin-like box with a thin mattress lining in it, with a hard elevated pillow. Master designed the bed this way as a reminder to me that he has full control over me, to the slightest point of sleep, in such a way that he can anytime come in and lock me in the box at his pleasure in the middle of the night... Which he has done it before! 

Back to the routine... Once in the quarter, though my official duties are finished, I am still required to perform my basic slave admin duties before turning in. I have a strict routine to follow, failure which will add to my huge pool of punishment debt which I have already owed master. 

Changing uniforms
I have to first change out of the 'master prescribed maid uniform' and into the so-called admin uniform. Admin uniform is actually a full set of school uniform from a local school. Other than the usual maid uniform, this is the other set of uniform I must be seen in when not doing my maid duties. 


I swiftly, yet with demurely unbottoned the blouse... finally feel some breathing air the moment I buttoned.. Removed the blouse and hang it on one of the hangers. 

Yes, as a trained slave, unlike vanilla life where after undressing, simply throw the clothing on the floor, I am trained to respect the uniform as it's master's property and not allowed to drop to the floor. 

Then, I carefully and gently remove the bra from my chest. The bra which I have to wear with the maid uniform is the padded type which helps enhance the looks for the master. Same thing, thereafter, hang on the same hanger with the blouse. 



After that, I unzipped the back of the uniform skirt, sigh of relieve from the tight skirt. Similarly, hang it on the hanger as well. Thereafter, I could remove the ever high stilettos heels to complete the undressing process.

Summary, even for the undressing process, I have to follow strict procedures, which will be periodically checked by master via the camera. In short, the process of removal is: blouse, bra, skirt then heels. Any other sequence will be punished. 

There, I quickly dressed into the admin uniform, which the putting on sequence is also detailed prescribe by the master. a plain sports bra, then the buttoned up blouse, pinafore, socks and lastly plain white school canvas shoes. 

Then, I have to do my admin chores. 

I really hope that I can finish up fast because that will mean the amount of sleep I would have. As live-in slave, the amount of sleep daily is barely 3-4 hours. On good days, where the master turn in early, I could get maybe 5-6 hours of sleep. Really, unlike my old vanilla life, sleep as slave is very little, and I am forced and conditioned to make do with little sleep, however tough it may be... 

Admin chores before bed

First, I have to wash the maid uniform with a prepared pail of water. Master only issued 1 set of the maid uniform and master expect the set to be washed, starched and iron daily so that the slave will always look 'clean' and presentable in the uniform. 

In the small quarters, and limited water supply, I took down the blouse and the skirt from the hanger to handwash them with the limited resources. In my mind, was only to quickly get it done so I can finally sleep. After washing, I have to squeezed the uniform as dry as possible with my hands so that it can dry on time by the morning... 

Thereafter, I placed the uniform back to the hangers, positioned right by the ventilation fan to aid the fast drying process. The lights in the quarter must remain on throughout the night so that the heat and the fan can dry it fast enough. As such, as slave, the uniform, master's property, being more important than me, have to sleep in the lighted room... So the uniform can dry on time. 

From the past experience, with the fan and light, the uniform will be dried on time in the morning. Which I will have to iron as part of the morning admin chores.

After finishing, I can finally go to bed..... 





Sidetrack- oversleeping experience 

As slaves are not allowed to know the time, naturally, the quarters do not have any clock. I have to estimate my sleep, waking up with enough time to do up the morning admin chores before the master wakes up.. 

Remember few incidents, being so tired, I slept though unit master woke up before me. Remembered his fury those days. While sleeping, he would simply chain up my neck, pull me out directly from my sleep which i would have instantly got awoken. Usually on week days, as he would have to go work, punishments would be reserved for the later. However, I still have to fulfil my daily chores for the day. 

Under such cases, he would demand that I quickly change into my maid uniforms, say in 10 mins, and uniform still fully ironed.. and get to the chores for the day. Sometimes, i don't allow me to change out of the admin uniform, but wear the maid uniform over.. Or sometimes, if master was really in a rush, I would have to serve my chores in the admin uniform, but of course, with heels. 

Usually, for such incidents of infringement, the punishment will usually be at night. And will usually lead me to commit more infringement along the way.. Leading to more major punishments... And more and this can stretch for weeks until master decided to relent in his mercy or he decided to convert to punishment debt. 

For most times, the crime of oversleeping will result in me being deprived of sleep for the night. Usually, master will chain me by the neck to the ceiling, with the chain from the ceiling sufficient for me to bend a little down. And thereafter leave me that to reflect for the night on my crime. I would only be released the next morning, by which I had to resume my daily chores, with no excuse from the punishment. 

And being seriously lack of sleep, chances was that my work standards would drop drastically or perform silly mistakes. which leads to more punishments. This punishments may stretch way into the night. leading to a risk of oversleeping the next day... Resulting in a vicious cycle of infringements. 

Last i remembered, this cycle which I go into... only managed to get out of it only after 2 weeks.. only when master decided that I became so unproductive that he decided to convert to punishment debt, a super-valued one of course. Adding on to that, I was also not given 'off days for 2 months' 

Off days??? for a slave?? Yes, but it is not the same as vanilla life. 

Off days.
Off days are given by master the once a week, usually on a weekend in accordance to his pleasure. It is not guaranteed and can easily be taken away. Although it was stated in the contract that I may be given off days once a week. 

Off can easily be taken away if master requires my service for the day or that he has a party which I am required to prepare for and serve in the party. Well, parties are over weekends. 

Or if that week, master finds my performance not acceptable, he will not give the off days. With that day used to finish up the backlog chores. 

So far, as much as i can remember, I was only given about 8-10 off days for the year. 

As a live-in-slave sissy maid, off days is not like those in vanilla life where I am allowed out of the house or be out of the uniform for the day. It is not a day I am allowed to roam freely around the house.. It is also not the day I can let myself down and misbehave or behave as a boy. Rules for a slave, rules for being a sissy girl, rules for being a maid still applies during off days. Off days as a sissy slave maid is NOT THE SAME as what a VANILLA LIFE perceive. Although it is already should be considered a super luxury for a slave. 

I would not know if I am granted off days until the day itself. Upon being granted the off, I am supposed to retreat back to my quarters for my off. There, I am either allowed to do my admin chores, (like brush hair, wash and ironing of uniforms) OR read books (books available are mostly about how to be a better slaves) OR simply kneel down and reflect on how to be a better slave for the master. 

Sleeping is not allowed doing the off period. Although closing eyes while kneeling is allowed provided I don't lean to sleep. 

For this 1 year, I have learned and conditioned and accepted that off days of this type is indeed a luxury. I have learned to look forward for such, although normal people would not have. But it was really a period of off from the never-ending chores, serving masters and activities. 

However, I am always mindful that while having my off, it can suddenly end, if master, via his CCTV notice that I am sleeping, behave inappropriately or doing what I am NOT supposed to do. It happened once or twice, and the remaining time of off was immediately converted to time of punishement, which was at the other end of the scale! 

And being slave, and really value my off-days, I have learned fast and made sure I really behave during the time of off.. 

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Methods: Mummification

Mummification Equipment Cling wrap Cable tie 1-2 Short length of PVC hose as feeding and breathing tube.. about 10-15 cm is ideal...