Thursday 11 June 2020

Opinion: Why school uniform over other fetish clothing

School uniform seems to be the top few fetish clothing to many man. One survey of  209 on Japanese men showed school uniforms talking 1st and 4th place (only clothing with 2 places!) on what they want to see their girlfriend in. The internet indeed have many articles about school uniform fetishes. And school uniform fetishes seems to be one of the more popular fetish even in Singapore.


Hence the question is: Why school uniform?? 

Most places explain that the reason why school uniforms is so high up the ranks is mainly because puberty occurs during the school going age and that school girls in uniform are in plain sights of the raging hormones. Henceforth, school uniforms subtly becomes correlated to sexuality for many. 

As result, some people develops sexual preference with girls in school uniforms. Some even ended up stealing girls uniform only to run afoul with the law. In short, they male sexuality is linked to school girl uniforms. 

However, as for me, I have developed something very different from this male mainstream-ness. During the onset of puberty, I started dreaming of me being forced or made to exchange school uniform with the girls in school. 

Back then, the girls uniform were those of pinafore types. I remembered quite fondly that during some talks in class, the girls would occasionally complaint about their school uniforms being uncomfortable because it was very hot. Back then, schools do not have air-condition and that the whole class was only ventilated by 2 ceiling fans, which can make the classroom quite stuffy in the day. Remember that the girls also mention that when they have choices to choose the next school, they would choose those schools which does not require them to wear pinafores for their uniforms. 

With that, it somehow registered to me that being in girls uniform is an uncomfortable thing and that being in a girls uniform with pinafore is like a form of punishment. So, those dreams about being forced to wear girls uniforms where mostly that as form of punishment, usually as penalty for games which we played and I lost. 

Since then, in my growing up years, I keep imagining myself being in girls uniforms and being tortured of punished when it. 

Also, the girls complaint of their uniforms also developed a privileged gender mindset unknowingly. It like girls were made to wear uncomfortable uniforms, where boys' uniform seems more comfortable, and we never ever complained about the uniforms. This may have developed some dorm character of me being a boy is more privileged. But not sure what happened, instead, I keep thinking of being the unprivileged gender and wanted to be treated as one. Somehow, I keep imagining being the unprivileged one and be treated unfairly and be abused as a girl in uniform.

Really not sure what I keep wanting to be degraded.. a very strong inert desire. And not to cling on to my so-called powers and privilege to become a dorm mindset. 

So, in my growing up, my recurring imagination would be at some stay-overs, playing games with group of friends and loser would be forced to wear school uniforms. The imagination usually was that the so-called friend team-up and conspired against me such that I would surely lose. So, after losing and being transformed to a school girl, I would be abused by the guys and be treated as some lowly creature and be their maid for the rest of the session. I would imagine that they would punish or cane me for slightest mis-behavior or not being girly. And at night, I would either be jailed up or chained up by my guy friend because that is the appropriate treatment for a school girl!- Lowly, made to serve boys and unprivileged and made to wear uncomfortable clothing. 

(Some thought, maybe its a good thing I am not a dorm, I may end up being extremely sadist. So now the opposite happens, I ended up imaging sadist treatment on myself instead!!)

Also, along my growing up years, unknowing to me, there was occasional craves for being abused, treated unfairly, locked up and be tortured. Such craves could keep me up all night imagining about it and fantasizing about it. And the next day having that form of unquenchable desires for it to happen to me! 

This somehow as correlation to why I am particularly fond of school uniforms, although I do also have occasional craves for maid uniforms or any other clothing that may look uncomfortable or reflections of lowly social status. School uniforms become my top fetish not so as what those 'scholarly commentary' attributing it to puberty, but more of it seems to be worst clothing to be in which I related to because of my experience as student.   

During my time, schools was a place where fear was instilled more than education, teachers all each owned a customized designed cane, ready to punish any school uniformed kid in school. It was a place that I don't enjoyed going, like most kids, and everyday, my anticipation was waiting for the school bell to ring. Hence wearing of school uniform means going to loathsome place, bringing the idea of uniform being a clothing that we want to be in. 

Also, teachers were viewed as superior beings in schools. The whole class had to greet the teacher at the beginning of every lessons, or respectfully greet the teacher during breaks which they walked past a teacher. And school uniform was like a label to identify the beings. And whenever a teacher walked past students in uniforms, some would even demand greetings if it was not given. I witnessed that if the child was not in uniform ( some parents changed them out after school to bring them out), the same teacher just simply ignored them. Hence, uniform was registered as a label of lowliness over some greater being. 

Even after schools, if we go out in uniforms, the rules usually writes that we have to be of certain behavior as long as we are in uniforms outside. This somehow further enforced my mindset wearing school uniforms controls our behavior and restrict our freedom. What added to this was many entertainment places does not allow students in school uniform to enter. All these really helped in making the school uniforms a socially restrictive item to be in. Definitely not a clothing of choice to wear out for anyone who wants to have fun or let hairs down. 

Also, school's have very specific strict dress-code from top to toe for school uniforms and the associate accessories. This was actively enforced and inspected by teachers in schools. Thus, giving this idea that it is clothing of restrictions. 

What made girls school uniforms more appealing to me as a slave uniform was that we heard of stories that in all-girls school, when the girls need to look for teachers in staffs room, they were expected to phrase their request in a particular manner at the door. Example, good morning Miss, I am XXXX from class XXX, I am looking for Miss XXX. Also, girls school rule books have so specific rules like expectation to act gently and ladylike, even when outside in school uniforms. This really did drilled the ultimate mindset in! Impression is cemented: Being a girl in school uniform is extremely hard and deficult because of unreasonable expectations of behaving ladylike. (maybe this is easy for girls as they may be instinctively submissive, but not to a boy with testosterone). 

This really indeed sealed the fact that being made to wear girls school uniform is the most degrading and uncomfortable clothing to be in. Which makes me particular hoping that my slavery will be as a school girl in full uniform, including school shoes and socks and accessories of what a school girl would have worn to school.- to be a degraded being, forced into specific girly behavior, many restrictions and be disciplined punished accordingly as a school girl. 

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upcoming post: which school uniform which I am particularly inclined to in a country where we have different designs of uniforms for different schools (unlike some country where everyone wears the same type or similar school uniforms throughout the country)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Methods: Mummification

Mummification Equipment Cling wrap Cable tie 1-2 Short length of PVC hose as feeding and breathing tube.. about 10-15 cm is ideal...