Sunday 9 June 2019

Part 2-3: Day 2 Chores

After eating, master instructed: You have your lunch! Drink up this bottle (He handed a 500ml bottle of water) and then you have to do your chores! You have alot to do! and also to clean up this mess you created! So move!

I replied: Yes master, Casandra obey to drink up and ready to do the chores

Felt that I was lying... I am not ready to do the chores... clean the floors (not with mops, with only cloth)... Make master's bed... etc....

Then master bring up me a list of handwritten things need to be done and handed it over to me. I instinctively reached out WITH 1 HAND to SIMPLY take it...

The moment i looked at the list, IMMEDIATELY MASTER SHOUTED:
"AGAIN!! WHERE IS YOUR SLAVE MANNERS!! RESPECTFUL ACTIONS?
one hand?? OR BOWED DOWN AND RECEIVE IT WITH BOTH HANDS RESPECTFULLY???
immediately read it? OR THANK MASTER IN THE MOST RESPECTFUL WAY??
WHERE IS YOUR CURTSY PROTOCOL????
WHEN ARE YOU ALLOWED TO READ IN FRONT OF ME???
KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! YOU ARE NOBODY!! YOU ARE MY PROPERTY AND SLAVE!! BEHAVE LIKE ONE!...
SO FAST YOU FORGET!!! FINE! YOU WILL GET IT SOON! AND I WILL SURELY STEP UP ON THE TRAINING!'

I was shocked and scared, I simply frozed head down.. still kneeling. This reading in front of him no no did not crossed my mind...!!

Master continued: WHY QUIET! DO YOUR PROTOCOL!!

I quickly reacted and bowed further, 2 hands holding on to the piece of paper which is already with me, and said: 'Yes Master, Cassandra receive your instruction. Cassandra thank master for the paper.. Cassandra obey...'
I curtsy again and in kneeling, wiggled few kneel-steps back before trying to stand and walk away, to the kneeling corner i figured..

The moment I stood up, MASTER SHOUTED:
'WHO GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO STAND UP TO WALK!!, STANDING UP IS A PRIVILEGE AND YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO IT UNLESS I ALLOW!! IF NOT KNEEL-WALK!  ANOTHER MAJOR MISTAKE!! WILL DEAL WITH YOU ALTOGETHER AFTER THE CHORE!..

I stood there, scared and quickly kneel down.. and try to kneel walk,..

HE CONTINUED: MORE MISTAKE!! UN-GIRLY ACTION!! SO ROUGH MOVEMENT!! YOU WILL GET IT..!! AND NEVER APOLOGIZE!

I turned over and INSTINCTIVE said: 'Cassandra apologize to master for standing up and not behaving as your proper slave and for being ungirly.. Cassandra will not repeat the mistake again. Master punish Cassandra as master sees appropriate.'

Somehow my response satisfied him.. He silenced a moment before saying:
' Good! Better! Punishment will still come!! I am going out to buy things first while you do your chores... I give you permission to stand up! before, change to heels, you are supposed to wear heels by morning after you wake up! but your punishments delayed... HEELS ARE TO BE WORN FOR THE DAY THAT IS THE RULE...Only at night you wear school shoes... AND FOR SPECIAL EVENT NIGHT OR I SEE FIT YOU MUST STILL REMAIN IN HEELS...
For that, not in proper ATTIRE for day... ANOTHER PUNISHMENT POINTS!

I give permission for you to walk.. CHANGE TO HEELS, GO TO THE KNEELING CORNER TO READ THE CHORES INSTRUCTIONS like a girl, and when i left, PROCEED TO DO THE CHORES IN HEELS... WHEN I AM BACK, I WANT YOU SEE YOU BACK AT THE KNEEL CORNER WAITING FOR ME AND ALL CHORES FINISHED! AM I CLEAR?!!??

I felt so unfair, I did not had any opportunity to change to heels, as I was abruptly awaken and the punishments after that.. But I was too scared this time to sound out.. I think i am beginning to learn... to be a true slaves, without rights and fairness..

I simply answered: 'Cassandra thank Master for the instructions, Cassandra obey Master's instruction, Cassandra will go change to heels, master.'
Thereafter, I did the protocol of bowing head and move back feel steps stood up in the most CAREFUL gentle manner and walked to the heels which placed beside the kneeling corner..

Gently bend the kneel and remove the school shoes and socks GENTLY and as DEMURE AS possible, placed the shoes and socks NEATLY in place and slipped on the heels..

Immediately once on the heels, OUCH!! felt all the weigh pressed on the toes... I endured, in case risk making noise and get more from master..

Then i proceed to kneel down to read the list master prepared.

The list writes:
Make my bed- NO WRINKLE
Throw all rubbish in the black trach bag and put near the door
Clean all furnitures of dust -do not ever sit on the chair!
Sweep the floor
Use cloth to wipe the floor - make sure do it kneeling
Wash the dishes
Scrub toilet bowl and floor with TOOTHBRUSH - do not ever let me catch you washing yourself in the toilet!
And all other housework...

My MIND: It's impossible to finish this!! And who knows how long master will be out.. what if I comes back fast? How?? I felt so lost... Its like surely get it... Either way, I will surely fail, might as well don't do..

Master somehow managed to read my mind he said:
'IF I COME BACK AND ZERO EFFORT, PUNISHMENT WILL BE MAXIMUM!! Wear this apron , gloves and this headdress and start working (throws the items on me). I am leaving now.'

I replied: 'Yes master, Cassandra obeys master. Cassandra wishes master a good day out.'

Master replied: Good..

And he left and locked the door...

So my chores begin.... now that master left, I thought I could behave more slag, I quickly stood up and attempt to begin my chores..

Quickly put on the apron and headdress.. More layer of cloth again! More stuffy!

Halfway, suddenly! the  entrance door swings open, Master was there!

MASTER SHOUTED: ' BEHAVE ROUGH AGAIN! WHEN I LEFT!! YOU WILL LEARN LATER...'

I immediately adopted into position...- the submission posture which head down..

HE CONTINUED: ' BE PREPARED FOR ALL YOUR PUNISHMENT WHEN I COMES BACK...
AND DON'T EVER REMOVE ANY PART OF THE UNIFORM AND HEELS, IF I FIND OUT! DEEPER TROUBLE!.... '

And he slam the door and left...

Why did I not thought of he would come back and check on me?? Not I am in for more.. Oh no...

This time..... I behave-ly proceed to do the chores..

First to make the bed... really a struggle to straighten the bed... everytime I tried to pull on end of the bedsheet, the other end will get out of place.

For me who seldom do housework at home, I is really a challenge!

It really took quite some time before I could figure how to straighten the bedsheet.. And finally done!

Feeling some simply sense of achievement, especially after a series of so many punishements. I stood there admiring the work of my hands- well-made bed..

Staring at the bed for awhile suddenly gives me a urge to rest on it, maybe a while, on such comfortable inviting bed, a far cry from the floor the night before. The constant blowing from the air-conditioning makes the urge even greater, making the room a paradise for sleep compared to the tropical humid and hot climate of this country - right outside this bedroom where I am supposed to be as master's slave.

Fatigue feeling came in from the uncomfortable night before.

Instinct kicked in, and in my mind: Why not rest for FIVE MINUTES, short enough and then after that do the chores faster. Master may not notice I rested if I chased up on the chores fast enough.

Sooo, I simply laid down onto the bed. The moment my body touches the softness of the bed, it felt so heavenly!

Somehow, all my involuntary action instinctly kicked in to make myself comfortable.. I pulled down the panty slightly, pulled out the uncomfortable tampon from my asshole, coming out process painful. But once out, a huge comfort. What was I doing, thought of punishment or even that I am supposed to behave as a slave girl become so distance to me on this bed.. I only thought of resting..

Using my legs, I push the heels off my feet-- argggggggg..... another discomfortable removed...

Momentary, reality kicked in my mind: Oh no, I have just commited the most grave crime.. ...
Hack la.. Only 5 minutes, precious bed... then try to put whenever back on as if nothing happens..

Going to my dreamland here I go... And closing my eyes... into such heavenly sleep....

Dream.... dream..... dreammmm......

SUDDENLY! I HEARD A SHOUT----

MASTER: WHAT IS THIS!!!

OH NO!!! MY 5 MINS HAS SURPASSED TO HOURS..... I HAD SLEPT FOR A LONG TIME UNTIL MASTER COMES BACK!!!.... AND IN SUCH STATE OF VIOLATING THE DRESS-CODE (GRAVE CRIME!!!!), SLEEPING ON HIS BED... AND NOT DOING THE TASK GIVEN...AND... AND.... AND.... OH NO!!!

Still half-awaken and shockingly lost... I just frooze there.. fearfully stared at him..

MASTER CONTINUED: ' AND WHAT THE F*** IS THAT BUDGING OUT AT YOUR GRION???!!'

Oh no.. Think I accidentally allowed my penis to spring back out while having my 'heavenly rest'

MASTER ADDED: 'YOU ARE ASKING FOR THE ULTIMATE PUNISHMENT!! GOODDD! YOU WILL HAVE IT NOW'

Sidenote: Before the session, we discussed about this 'ULTIMATE PUNISHMENT' which is meant to be the most serious torture punishment we could possibly imagine. It is reserved for the worst case-scenario. It comprises of many forms of punishments combined and stretch over a duration of time.. Most likely to be executed when too many punishment points is accumulated, which we thought most likely on the last day..

OH NO!!.. Cant believe I am going to receive the ULTIMATE PUNISHMENT.. ONLY ON THE SECOND DAY!! WHAT HAVE I DONE..... OH NO!!!

When I heard that word... Fear was what I felt..

I did not even had any reaction time when Master already took the PVC-coated chain around my neck and collar locked it... In that instance, he simply just pulled and dragged me along out of the room and downstairs.. I scrambled along behind from the pull of my collar.... Almost falling....

When downstairs, he simply threw the heels at me and instructed me to wear it back.. I quickly obeyed....

Then he secured chain to a hook and firmly instructed: 'STAND AND REFLECT ON YOUR ACTIONS HERE, WHILE I GO PREPARE YOUR "PRESENT"..' AND FINISH UP THIS BOTTLE BY THE TIME I COME BACK...

With that he handed me a bottle of 1.5 litre water to finish out (Thats also to prepare me for the big punishmet ahead as I may loose alot of water in the process)...

I scarely obeyed... hastily drinking from the bottle.. fearfully imagining what is coming up ahead... THE ULTIMATE PUNISHMENT ...

To be continued.... .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Methods: Mummification

Mummification Equipment Cling wrap Cable tie 1-2 Short length of PVC hose as feeding and breathing tube.. about 10-15 cm is ideal...